Saturday, July 7, 2007

Not bad...

Mission almost accomplished? From a perfect yogi perspective, it's actually a 100% success.

I did practice yesterday at 8PM (not the most appropriate time, but then again, better that than pigging out in front of the TV). I proved to lazy though, to go out and meet my buddies for drinks. Which, on the yogic scale, is a good thing. So all in all, I did well.

Today will be a long day of teaching, practicing and getting pissed off at retards walking at the speed of snails on the streets while blocking the way to people who want to move at a normal pace... I hate the City on week ends: shopaholics with no money going to town to express qualities that they don't have, spend money that they don't have, and eat crap food that they certainly don't need.

Bloody consumerism. Viva no logo. Viva Live Earth. Viva a weather-led retaliation by Mother Earth. Viva Madonna (not much to do with the above, but the lady rocks and always will :D).

Have a very imperfect day, I know I will.

Imperfect yogi

No comments: