Friday, July 6, 2007

First day

Dear reader,

My mother always told me to introduce myself to strangers, especially when I am about to drown them in unnecessary and one-sided perspectives on my world. So there we are. My name is the Imperfect Dancing Yogi, I am 29 years old (for 9 full exciting days more) and live somewhere hot, hot, and hot some more, with a lot of water around. I am a yoga master, or working as one, but am really a struggling little boy deep inside.

I am tall, brunet, although people who have not seen my hair could rightfully suspect I am a natural blonde in view of my behavioral pattern. I have lived in many countries and will probably live in many more. I like food (too much) and physical activity (not enough). I also like the sea, yoga, arts, cheap European TV drama, dogs, noodles, planes and Twix, although not necessarily in that order.

I am quasi-married (laws will be laws) to Mister Imperfect Yogi, who is a yoga master himself, but less imperfect than me. We have two adorable boys, Imperfect Moomoo and Imperfect Keke. We live happily everafter in an Imperfect home in a very Imperfect City.

Expect a lot of pointless and confusing thoughts' drewling on these pages in the coming months, but at the same time, don't expect too much.

Off to hit the mat for my self practice of the day.

Toodle...

Imperfect Yogi

No comments: