Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hot hot hot

When is too much hot yoga... too much? Although I now practice hot yoga (generally flow classes) a couple of times a week, I teach up to 12 classes of hot yoga each week. Today, I was Madame Hot Queen, teaching hot flow, hot hour and hot flow again in a row.

Although I like the energy of students in the hot room, the rashes on my face and my need to drink up yo 4 litres of water a day suggest I may be getting exposed to too much heat. Do take into account that the average weather on my imperfect island is quite similar to that of a hot yoga studio, with an average of 34 degrees in the afternoon, with a humidity level reaching that of the heart of ripe cucumber.

Besides this, not much. Very much in love with Mister Imperfect Yogi, totally crazy for my two little Imperfect Poops.

On my way to Lala-land tomorrow at 4.25 PM, for a Teacher Intensive with my Mama Shiva in Venice. 15 days of strong, hard, tough, dirty yoga, 8 hours a day. CAN'T WAIT! I will try and update you on a daily basis on the life of your favorite imperfect yogi in CA.

Lastly, strange thoughts this week, as a result of this crazy book I have been reading: 'Sauve moi'. Scared to die. Scared of going on a place. Scared of being cut short in my happiest journey ever. Scared to loose my three dearest souls on this Earth. Scared not to have time to go through all that's coming. Hopefully, these are just dark thoughts in preparation for my 30th birthday, which I will spend alone in Lala-land. Hopefully, Shiva will have a few kind words to make the day special in some way.

Baraka!

Imperfect Yogi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.